Re: Forms 6.0: Master-Detail Relationships

From: Craig Duncan <crd1_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:45:06 GMT

Chris,

You're right, I did miss the point on detail blocks.

There is a one-to-one relationship between the two tables, but I cannot touch the make-up of the "master" table. We are working in a replicated environment; the table in question is one of three tables that are replicated to a master site. I can add objects all around those three tables, but I cannot perform any DDL on them.

Craig