Re: SQL Question

From: Scott Freeman <freeman_at_cs.purdue.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:17:33 GMT

In article <BckVOIduqnBpvByeZmYrHreJH3e1_at_4ax.com>,   Jean Prejean <jean_at_nospam> wrote:
> I am looking for a sql statement that will give me a daily report of
> records. However, on some of the days, there is no daily activity but
> the number should carry forward. Below is some sample data being
> used. In table one I have a daily activity of volume. In table two I
> store the rate, however the rate is stored whenever it changes.

I don't think you can do this with a SQL statement, but it should be pretty simple to do in a stored procedure or function that can be called from a SQL statement.

Scott E. Freeman
freeman_at_cs.purdue.edu

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 12:17:33 CDT