Re: assiging a user to another users tables

From: QuestionExchange <USENET_at_questionexchange.com>
Date: 26 Oct 1999 01:58:04 GMT

Steven,
Ever heard of GRANT? You need to GRANT select, insert whatever on the tables created by ADM to US1. then US1 can use the tables. You might also consider creating synomyns to make references easier.
Becca

--
  This answer is courtesy of QuestionExchange.com   http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=6341&cus_id=USENET&qtn_id=6284 Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 20:58:04 CDT