Re: Question about the parameter form.

From: QuestionExchange <USENET_at_questionexchange.com>
Date: 26 Oct 1999 1:58:16 GMT

One of the parameters for the reports runtime let's you pass the parameters and not display the paramter form. I don't have the doc handy so you'll need to look it up. Becca
> My form can run some reports. The parameters of the report
are received from
> my form and immediately filled in on my parameter form. Is
there a way so
> that the report doesn't show the parameter form anymore, so
that the users
> don't see the parameters and don't have to press enter
everytime they want

--
  This answer is courtesy of QuestionExchange.com   http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=6329&cus_id=USENET&qtn_id=6285 Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 20:58:16 CDT