HELP ME, PLEASE!!!

From: <mvd_k_at_pdp.pi.net.ua>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:53:38 GMT

The help is required.

There was a problem:
At the enterprise was used Oracle 7.1.4 c SQL*Forms 3.0.16 on a platform SCO OpenServer 5 (terminals Espirit 400, Wyse 60). Tried to execute migration server on the version:

   UnixWare 7.1 Oracle EE 8.0.5
   Windows NT 4 (Server) Oracle 8.1.5.
Has brought in all respective alterations to a file tnsnames.ora. At performance of the appendix on new server the connection occurs, simple inquiries of a kind:

   select data, master, sum (kodpdm)

      into:a1,:a2,:a3
      from syntezras
      where master=1
      group by data, master

Are carried out. If I try to execute inquiry of a kind

   select data, master, sum (kodpdm)

      into:bl1.data,:bl1.master,:bl1.sum
      from syntezras
      where master =:bl2.master and data =:bl2.data
      group by data, master

I receive a error message ORA-1460 unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested.
Types of fields:

 data date or char
 master number
 kodpdm number.

At preservation of the form on a team SAVE I receive error message ORA-1461 can bind a LONG value only for insert into a LONG column. The objects in the circuit SYSTEM are necessary are imported. Similar inquiries (with bind variable) from terminals Under SQL*Plus are carried out. Oracle 7.1.4
  NLS_LANG=american_america.ru8pc866
Oracle 8.0.5
  NLS_LANG=russian_cis.cl8mswin1251

P.S. Sorry for my english :-(

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 22 1999 - 03:53:38 CDT