Re: oracle developer 6 problem

From: Yar <yarsegal_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:09:55 GMT

In article <7ukno9$aof$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   lina37_at_hotmail.com wrote:
> Dear Experts
>
> I'm in dire need of the solution to pass parameters to forms from a
> baseHTML. Currently, I've created the parameters required to be passed
> to the forms in my forms cartridge in OAS 4.0.7. i.e companyid
> In my baseHTML, Coded:-
> <PARAM NAME="serverArgs"
> VALUE="module=D:\ORANT\ows\admin\website40\myproject\FRM_LOGIN.fmx
> userid=abc/abc_at_def&companyid=%companyid%">
>
> When run ,Generated:-
> <PARAM NAME="serverArgs"
> VALUE="module=D:\ORANT\ows\admin\website40\myproject\FRM_LOGIN.fmx
> userid=abc/abc_at_def&companyid=mycompany">
>
> The form actually take userid=abc/abc_at_def&companyid=mycompany as the
> value for the parameter userid so I keep getting DB login error.
>
> Do advised if I've done it wrongly. Btw, do advise which part of the
> form shall I set the global parameter companyid to the one passed
> through the URL. Thanks a lot
>
> Btw, is it possible to implement it not thru cartridge ???
>
> regards
> Lina
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Try this:

<PARAM NAME="serverArgs"
 VALUE="module=D:\ORANT\ows\admin\website40\myproject\FRM_LOGIN.fmx  userid=abc/abc_at_def companyid=mycompany">

Parameters need to be separeted by spaces.

Hope this helps.

Yar

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 20 1999 - 16:09:55 CDT