OAS 4071, 2 Apps, 2 IPs, Same server?

From: Brian O'Byrne <bobyrne_at_iol.ie>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:19:31 GMT

Hi people,

I'm looking for a way to get two different applications I have running on the same OAS 4071 server to be served on two different IP addresses.

ie. App 1 served on IP a.b.c.d, and App 2 served on IP e.f.g.h

Setting up the listeners is trivial enough, but there seems to be no way to associate App 1 with Listener 1, so that Listener 2 cannot serve App 1.

Any pointers would be welcome.

Thanks.
Brian.

--
Brian O'Byrne
bobyrne_at_iol.ie Received on Wed Oct 20 1999 - 08:19:31 CDT