Re: Crystal Reports and Subreports

From: Michael Toepfer <michael.toepfer_at_unh.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:50:21 -0400

eric,

I had a similar problem but without the subreports. I had several tables that were linked via a number of variables and everytime i tried to run the report it only came back three records. Come to find out that the person who setup the tables in Oracle used the same variable name in a numbr of tables even though the information was different? therefpore it was only reporting back to me the records that met both criteria. Once I broke that link it worked perfectly! Don't know if this helps or not.

BTW, I just started using CR on an oracle database and it really helps developing the reports. Don't give up.