8I EE on RH 6.0: can't specify MAXEXTENTS UNLIMITED

From: Kevin O'Gorman <kevin_at_ayuda.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 19:57:08 -0700

Surely I'm doing something wrong. I'm quite new to Oracle, so be gentle...

I've just installed 8i EE on a fresh RH 6.0 system. I copied some of the commands from the scripts
that made my database because I want to create my own tablespace. For some reason, the
MAXEXTENTS UNLIMITED that I copied is unacceptable to svrmgrl. It complains of an
illegal value. When I remove that phrase, the commands go through.

Any hints?

--
Kevin O'Gorman (805) 650-6274 kevin_at_ayuda.com At school: kogorman_at_cs.ucsb.edu
Permanent e-mail forwarder: Kevin.O'Gorman.64_at_Alum.Dartmouth.org Received on Mon Oct 11 1999 - 21:57:08 CDT