OAS 4.0.7.1 : Wrong HTTP header return by htp.download_file procedure

From: <pierre_gilles_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 08:40:20 GMT

Hi,
I'm using the pl/sql tool kit, and I'm trying to do upload and download of some images, html, video and so one.

All is right for upload.The download does'nt work really good ! The htp.download_data returns wrong HTTP header :
it returns a content-type (Ok for that), but no content-length !

As far as I'm using a proxy, I can't see in my browser the objects I've just uploaded in database.

I've modified owa_util package in order to add this procedure :

procedure length_header
  (clength in varchar2 DEFAULT NULL,
   bclose_header in boolean DEFAULT TRUE)    is
begin
  if (clength is not NULL)
  then
    htp.prn('Content-length: '||clength||NL_CHAR);   end if;
  if (bclose_header)
    then http_header_close;
  end if;
end;

Does anybody have the same Problem ?

Pierre-Gilles Levallois <pglevall_at_erasme.org> Centre Erasme
Parc d'activités innovantes
69930 Saint Clément-les-places

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 07 1999 - 03:40:20 CDT