Oracle Certified Professional - Developer Release 2

From: Phil Haigh <phil_haigh_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:28:18 +0100

Is there anybody out there, particularly in the UK, who has completed the Developer Release 2 certification? I'm currently considering going for it and I'm looking for opinions/experiences in the following areas:
- Study aids (books, test questions etc) - the Oracle Press book appears to
be well recommended, reading the reviews on Amazon.com - does anybody concur? Are there better or cheaper alternatives?
- Profile of the qualification - does the qualification 'open doors'? Are
employers aware of it?
- Any other hints and tips?

Many Thanks.

Phil Haigh Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 17:28:18 CDT