SQL*Net which version

From: <naziern_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:12:58 GMT

Hi All,
Can anyone help, I am running Oracle 7.2.3 on an Unix box. I want to configure SQL*Net, but am not sure which version of the client (Win95 PC) software I need to get this working, I also need to know what Oracle ODBC drivers will work with this, I can't see anything on the Oracle web site with this info.
Do I need to upgrade Oracle to version 7.3.2 or higher ?

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 06:12:58 CDT