problem with Net8 Easy Config

From: Jan van Stijn <jvstijn_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:28:56 +0200

I have just installed Oracle Enterprice Manager 8.0.4.0.0. on my machine with Windows NT 4.0 service pack 3. The installation went fine. I can modify my database with the Oracle database assistence. But there is a problem. I am not able to run either Net8 Assistant, Net8 Configuration Assistant or Net8 Easy Config.

What do i have to do to make it work?

Thanks in advance.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan van Stijn Received on Wed Sep 22 1999 - 06:28:56 CDT