Deleting Child records

From: <rodgerdjr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:19:09 GMT

I have a databaes with over 400 tables and I need to delete some duplicate records. I have isolated the records, and now I want to delete them, but they have "ties" to other tables. I don't even know what tables to start with. Does anyone have a quick way of checking the child tables for the ID so I can delete the records in that table and move on to the next table and hopefully get back to the main table to finally delete the record.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Rodger

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 13:19:09 CDT