Re: Oracle-Bacup and Listener.trc

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:05:27 GMT

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:50:54 +0200, "Nicolas Bronke" <news_at_trinity.de> wrote:

>If we are looking into the log file, we found that
>the files listener.log and listener.trc has been opened during backup.

That's because you didn't shutdown the listener. We do backups all the time with the listener running. It's nothing you need to worry about. These files aren't database files, and they aren't critical either. If you lose them, the listener will just create new ones.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 17:05:27 CDT