Between dates query

From: Mike Fellows <mfello_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 18:33:28 +0100

Hi there

I have bben trying to create an SQL script used within a form to search = for a value between two dates
along the lines of ....

SELECT MONTH FROM TIME T
WHERE :BLOCK1.VAL BETWEEN T.DATE_1 AND T.DATE_2 This works fine, but when I try to carry out a TO_DATE function to = ensure Y2K compliancy, I get an error.
The script is as follows

SELECT MONTH FROM TIME T
WHERE :BLOCK1.VAL BETWEEN
TO_DATE('T.DATE_1','DD-MON-RR') AND TO_DATE('T.DATE_2','DD_MON_RR) Any ideas are greatly appreciated..
TIA Mike Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 12:33:28 CDT