Re: Solaris & Pro*C Problem

From: Rich Dedeyan <richd_at_no.spam.globalserve.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 19:05:32 -0400

John,

  I compiled a test shared library (with Oracle calls) and a test executable and simulated the same type of test and it worked. I don't know why I'm having a problem with this shared library. It works fine on HP, and the code is ANSI C code. Compiling it was fine, just can't seem to find out what/why is going on.

  Any other tips you can think of? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Rich Dedeyan