Forms 3.0 to Forms 4.5+ conversion

From: Laith Suheimat <l.suheimat_at_mdx.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:22:11 GMT

Hello,

We are starting a project to migrate our (fairly complex) in-house Forms 3.0 application on Oracle 7.1.5.2.3 on Alpha OpenVMS 6.2 to Forms 4.5 or later on Oracle 7.3.4 (probably) on VMS 7.1.

I would really like to hear from anyone who has experience of such a Forms conversion. In particular, what tools did you use, what extra coding was required (e.g. mouse logic), and how many person-hours it took ?

Did you use the move from Forms 3 to change OSes as well (e.g. OpenVMS to Solaris) ?

Thanks in advance,

Laith Suheimat

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 31 1999 - 05:22:11 CDT