Wanted: book to study for DBO certification

From: Donovan Rebbechi <elflord_at_panix.com>
Date: 29 Aug 1999 14:05:12 -0400

Hi. I am looking for a book that's geared towards the DBO certification exam. Is there an "official" ( ie Oracle press ) DBO study guide ? I have only seen the DBA guides. If so, where can I purchase it ?

Otherwise, can anyone recommend a good book pertaining to the DBO certificate exam ?

Thank you.
--
Donovan Received on Sun Aug 29 1999 - 13:05:12 CDT