Re: Help! Error in ORA file

From: Ulrik Hoffmann <ulrik_at_hoffmann-kiel.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 11:18:12 +0100

There is a command

Alter database offline drop datafile <DATAFILE>

I'm not sure about the exact syntax, so look in the online-help. You can use this command with the tool 'svrmgrl' (or svrmgrl). Start this program (in Oracle_HOME/BIN), connect
as internal and try the command. Be careful, this command seems to be sort of buggy.

Bye
Uli