Re: Cannot schedule a job

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:25:44 +0200

Hi Ermina,

Goto Navigator ... Discover services... in OEM, the only thing you need to do there is specify the node
If your agent is working properly, the databases will automatically get discovered, and it will also -when desired- update your tnsnames.ora Only precondition is you can login to the OEM repository.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA