Personal Oracle 8

From: <hlinge_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 13:22:36 GMT

Hi

I'm using Personal Oracle8 on Win95. I'm trying to write a JDBC-thin application, but, according to the PO8-Docs, the thin-driver need a TCP/IP-Listener.

My Question: Is it possible to run the DB-Server, a TCP/IP-Listener and the JDBC-Client on one PC ?

If so: How ?

Thanks
Holger

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sun Aug 22 1999 - 08:22:36 CDT