Re: Personal Oracle 8

From: <rock_cogar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:53:46 GMT

I think it will work.

The reason I think this is that I used to run Oracle 8.1.5 server on my desktop a development server and accessed it via TCP/IP in the same manner (SQL*Plus, SQL*Worksheet) as my Oracle instances on other NT boxes.

Sorry, I do not the details to setup your configuration.

Rock.
In article <7potim$8vq$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   hlinge_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using Personal Oracle8 on Win95. I'm trying to write a JDBC-thin
> application, but, according to the PO8-Docs, the thin-driver need a
> TCP/IP-Listener.
>
> My Question: Is it possible to run the DB-Server, a TCP/IP-Listener
and
> the JDBC-Client on one PC ?
>
> If so: How ?
>
> Thanks
> Holger

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Aug 23 1999 - 07:53:46 CDT