Why should I upgrade to Oracle 8 ?

From: SVENSSON CHRISTIAN <christiansvensson_at_telia.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 23:31:23 +0200

Hello !

We have at our nuclear power plant approximately 30 Oracle databases, version 7.2.3 and 7.3.4 and I wonder what we would benefit if upgrading to Oracle 8.

I assume that this question have been around in this group several times before, so I am sorry for any repetions.

If anyone have a great URL where the main differences from 7.3.4 and 8 is explained I would be very greateful.

Thanks.

Regards

Christian Svensson Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 16:31:23 CDT