Re: I don't get it

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:50:47 +0100

Strongly agree.

One of the most complex Oracle layers is its netoworking. You can try this book:
Oracle Networking
Hugo Toledo, Jr.
Oracle Press/Osborne
ISBN 0-07-882165-7 Covers connectivity, web access, mobile agents among other topics.

--
Breno de Avellar Gomes
DBMS Developer

Arquivo-Sistemas de Bases de Dados
P. O. Box 5006
4017-001 Porto
Portugal

brenogomes_at_ieee.org
Cellular: +351 931 7383469
ICQ # 35567342 Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 17:50:47 CDT