Re: I don't get it

From: Kenneth C Stahl <BluesSax_at_Unforgettable.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:03:10 -0400

Is it that you don't underestand how a client-server relationships works in general or is it that you don't understand how this is implemented by Oracle for their RDBMS? In both cases the theory is extremely simple and it is fairly easy to create a database and access it with client software. How all of the magic is done behind the scene is, however, very comlex.