Can a perl script be run from a PL/SQL package?

From: A. Rabin <arabin_at_mobilehealth.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:59:52 -0600

We have a web application built completely with PL/SQL packages and need to integrate some 3rd party software that only comes as Perl scripts. What would be the easiest way to do this? Can perl scripts be called from or embedded within the PL/SQL?

We don't want to run the scripts separately from the PL/SQL, such as if we were to generate a web page that called the perl script independently. We want the PL/SQL to call the scripts directly.

Thanks,
Andy Rabin Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 09:59:52 CDT