Which tables do i need to analyse?

From: Duncan Hodson <jernau_at_tronze.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:37:53 +0100

Hi all,

Our application inserts a large number of records into several large tables. After a while performance degrades and we find that performing an analyse table on these tables improves performance dramatically.

Is there any way to get Oracle to tell me which tables need analysis before performance starts to degrade? Can i find this information from the oracle data dictionary?

Cheers in advance

Duncan Hodson Received on Thu Aug 12 1999 - 13:37:53 CDT