Re: Oracle for Solaris 2.7

From: John D Groenveld <groenvel_at_cse.psu.edu>
Date: 12 Aug 1999 11:12:00 -0400

In article <MBqs3.1650$x7.33815262_at_nr1.ottawa.istar.net>, Zhenming <zmwang_at_maloca.com> wrote:
>get and try it. I think we may let Oracle know there is a huge demanding for
>this version.

I highly doubt the marketing guys at Oracle read these news groups. Just keep checking Technet and submitting requests via the comments form. Afterall, it took a very long time for them to release the Linux version. You might try to run Oracle for Linux under lxrun for solaris x86.
John
groenveld_at_acm.org Received on Thu Aug 12 1999 - 10:12:00 CDT