Re: File management in PL/SQL

From: Jim <lermontovb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 00:28:29 +0100

As far as I know you can call DLLs from PL/SQL via a package that's part of PL/SQL 2.3+.
I can't remember the name off hand but I read about it in Steven Feursteins most recent book about standard packages. It lets you call functions and get return values so I suppose you could fake something up that way.
(works for unix and Windows platforms)
Jim