How to signal commit/rollback

From: Rick Brown <rbrown_at_ifsna.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:14:25 GMT

Hello all,

We would like to catch when a commit or rollback occurs in an Oracle session in order to do some messaging and benchmarking. The application is a large collection of PL/SQL stored procedures and client routines which we don't want to rewrite to include calls before every commit, plus how do we catch all possible rollback-causing errors? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Rick Brown Received on Mon Jul 26 1999 - 16:14:25 CDT