Help with Reports Summary Columns

From: Natxo <wewe_at_spain.es>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 13:31:05 GMT

Hi everybody,

I am trying to make a report like the following one. The report gives a total of libraries everytime Size, Quality or City Columns change its content. I am triying to use Summary Columns, but I don't know how. Plase help me with any kind of sample similar .RDF to that. Lots of thanks.

Any answer to: dbuenosa_at_capgemini.es

CITY                 QUALITY        SIZE          NAME
---------               ------------           ------        ---------

New York         Good              Big           Lords Lib.
New York         Good              Big           Peach Lib.
New York         Good              Big           456 Lib.

                 Total New York/Good/Big : 3 Libraries

New York         Good              Medium        Yuy Lib.
New York         Good              Medium        Spand Lib.

                 Total New York/Good/Medium : 2 Libraries

                 Total New York/Good : 5 Libraries

New York         Not VG            Medium         Lords Lib.
New York         Not VG            Medium         Peach Lib.
New York         Not VG            Medium         456 Lib.

                 Total New York/Not VG/Medium : 3 Libraries

                 Total New York/Not VG : 3 Libraries

                 Total New York : 8 Libraries

Los Angeles      Good              Big            G67 Lib.
Los Angeles      Good              Big            Gunq Lib.

                 Total Los Angeles/Good/Big : 2 Libraries

                 Total Los Angeles/Good : 2 Libraries

                 Total Los Angeles : 2 Libraries

                 Total : 10 Libraries

Any answer to: dbuenosa_at_capgemini.es Received on Sun Jul 25 1999 - 08:31:05 CDT