Runinstaller of oracle 8i needs X-server

From: pdeboer2 <pdeboer2_at_wishmail.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:54:27 -0800

Can anyone out there tell me if there is a workaround for the problem that the runInstaller of Oracle 8i needs to have a Xserver available to which it can send X displays. This in spite of the fact that while using the silent install mode no X display is send to the install pc. The problem I have is that it is not possible to install Oracle from a ascii console/display ( The server must be on the network )
Iam doing the installation on a RS6000 AIX environment.

thanks in advance