response file in Oracle 8i

From: pdeboer2 <pdeboer2_at_wishmail.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:48:51 -0800

Can anyone out there help me with a problem when I use the custom response file of Oracle 8i with the silent install method.
I am using a fixed runInstaller I received from Oracle which I use for doing the silent install. This runInstaller sets the neccesary environment and starts up the runInstaller in the /install/AIX directory. I changed the custom repsonse file for the enterprise server installation and removed everything which contains the word "option"
The purpose of this is to avoid the installation of the oracle options like the time series, oracle spatial ...etc.

In spite of this action the end result is that

!!All Oracle options !!! are installed

I would appreciate if anyone can tell me how to avoid installation of the Oracle options while using the silent install and the custom response file ( I believe it was ee_custom.rsp on the cd ).