Re: Oracle bookshop publications info required

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 20:55:04 +0200

Yes, you absolutely need them, all (and more). Of course if you are not planning to use C++ you could leave the first and the last out. All of them are standard Oracle docs and should be in your kit, and on technet.oracle.com.
You may prefer to read the paper version though. Then one way or another you are going to need the Oracle 7 or 8 DBA Handbook by Kevin Loney, published by Osborne.

Hth,
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA