Oracle on Netware 5

From: Stojan Klancar <stojan.klancar_at_gov.si>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:32:28 +0200

Has somebody any experiences with Oracle 8 on Netwere 5 ?

I am particularly interested in:

  1. Do I need valid connection to Netware server (NDS) if want to use Oracle database (if this is true, that mean I need additional licences for users who need only access to database and not loggin to Netware for file or print services).
  2. Does programs written for Oracle on Netware run if database is later migrated to other platform (Windows NT or UNIX)
  3. Is Oracle administration by NDS (NWAdmin) good solution ?

Thanks for answer !

Stojan Received on Thu Jul 08 1999 - 01:32:28 CDT