Re: Oracle 7.3 table/columns name syntax

From: Kenneth C Stahl <BluesSax_at_Unforgettable.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 14:56:21 -0400

On a simple level, the answer is yes. Simply enclose them in double quotes. Nevertheless, I'd like to suggest that you discourage this usage because there are seldom good reasons for having the spaces in the names of the actual tables/columns when aliases allow you to do this in applications which access the data.

Ken