Re: Oracle 7.3 table/columns name syntax

From: abrusko <abrusko_at_binney-smith.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 03:33:55 -0800

Thanks to everyone for your replies. The reason that I am asking this question is that I am converting some Access databases to Oracle and the Access databases were developed using spaces in the names of some of the tables and columns. I want to continue to use the existing Access front-end reports, forms, etc. and would like to get this done with as few changes as possible due to time constraints.

I can see the future problems, though, and will consider making the name changes now and correcting the front-end accordingly.

Thanks alot!