out of dynamic memory in yy_scan_buffer()

From: Christophe <Facilys_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 12:09:41 +0100

Hello,

We have ORACLE 7.3.3 on OpenVms.
I have a program which is loading 200000 lines into 2 tables. I have the = error
Out of dynamic memory in yy_scan_buffer().

I don't know the answer of this problem. may be I can create the tables again with differents parameters ?

Thank You for your answer

Christophe Received on Thu Jul 01 1999 - 06:09:41 CDT