Re: out of dynamic memory in yy_scan_buffer()

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 11:42:02 GMT

A copy of this was sent to "Christophe" <Facilys_at_club-internet.fr> (if that email address didn't require changing) On Thu, 1 Jul 1999 12:09:41 +0100, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>We have ORACLE 7.3.3 on OpenVms.
>I have a program which is loading 200000 lines into 2 tables. I have the error
>Out of dynamic memory in yy_scan_buffer().

Is this an Oracle error? I don't believe its coming from the database...

yy_scan_buffer is a lex generated function. did you build your program with flex/lex? If so, you've set up your parser wrong...

>I don't know the answer of this problem.
>may be I can create the tables again with differents parameters ?
>
>Thank You for your answer
>
>Christophe

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Oracle Corporation Received on Thu Jul 01 1999 - 06:42:02 CDT