How do I run catrep.sql script for install?

From: Brian Lavender <brian_at_brie.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 21:54:27 GMT

I am in the process of installing Oracle 8.0.5 on Linux. I got my environment variables set along with my mount points. I ran the installer and it looks as if it suceeded. The most recent step I accomplished was running the root.sh script.
# cd $ORACLE_HOME/orainst
# ./root.sh

The next instruction is run the catrep.sql script.

How do I run this script?

brian
--
Brian Lavender