OCP DBA 7 -> 8 books ?

From: twod <twod_at_home.invalid>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:31:15 GMT

Just wondering what books people have found useful for doing the upgrade test ?

I have seen the weighty hardback book by Oracle Press, but the price tag is a little steep just for the chapters that relate to the upgrade test.

Does anyone know of any cram books on the way that would cover the upgrade ?

IAP
--
I am using anti-spam measures please replace 'home.invalid' with 'home.com' Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 23:31:15 CDT