Which is better, Oracle or Sybase?

From: Andrew Singer <als48_at_pantheon.yale.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:45:46 -0400

Hey, I'm a Yalie interning for Trade Show News Network. I've been assigned to determine which database my company should choose: Oracle or Sybase. If anyone has any tips or advice, I will gladly forward you information about TSNN, which is at www.tsnn.com, fyi, to help you determine what kind of a company we are, how many hits we receive, etc.

Thank you so much!!!

-Andy

Andrew Singer
300 W 108 St, Apt 1A
NY, NY 10025
(212)864-3515 Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 12:45:46 CDT