Archive Log Mode Question

From: John Monson <90737.wslms0.wslm.wec.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 08:06:56 -0400

I'm running Oracle8 in archive log mode. My question concerns backups. Documentation suggests disabling archive log mode, then tagging archived logs, and then restarting archive log mode before deleting the tagged files. Will my backups be usable if I delete the tagged files before archive log mode is restarted ?

Thanks,
John Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 07:06:56 CDT