NLS Support in NT 4.0 for Forms 4.5

From: Tijuana Glover <tglover_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:22:11 GMT

Hello All,

I am trying to view diacritical marks in my Oracle Forms. I am using Forms 4.5 on NT 4.0. I got the diacritical marks to work before with Forms 4.5 on Win 95 using the parameter NLS_LANG = US7ASCII or UTF8. These NLS values will not work on NT 4.0. Does anyone know how to handle this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tj Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 15:22:11 CDT