Help required on managing 'Enter-Query' from Tool-Bar Block

From: <ziauddin_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:40:14 GMT

Hi All,

I am using Forms 32 bit 5.0.6.8.0 [Production] version. My problem is,
I have two blocks (Data Block and a Toolbar Block) on my form .

From my toolbar, I want to switch into ENTER_QUERY Mode, The code for When_Button_Pressed is

BEGIN
   Change_Query_Mode; /*Simply enable/disable some buttons on toolbar*/    GO_Block('DATA_BLOCK');
   ENTER_QUERY;
END; After the execution of above trigger, The block is in Query Mode, but now my toolbar stops working, i.e When I click Execute_Query Button, it doesn't fire the When_Button_Pressed trigger.

I know that One cann't change the block in QUERY_MODE, but this is my requirement that User may be able to Execute the query after pressing the button on my toolbar.

Can somebody suggest the programatic solution for this ?? Thanks.

Zia-ud-Din
tozia_at_hotmail.com
sqb02_at_hotmail.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jun 24 1999 - 10:40:14 CDT