Re: Same name for two tables

From: Kenneth C Stahl <kstahl_at_lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 09:38:50 -0400

That isn't quite the same situation that the other person described. Since you used fully qualified references to the same exact table all you really did was a self join and the results you received were consistant with a self-join.

I think that the other person was referring to two tables that have the same name but are in different schemas.

Ken