Re: Oracle Instance Recovery (I don't get it :)

From: Andrey Dmitriev <netcomradeNOSPAM_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 23:41:56 GMT

Now I am really confused. I thought so too, but as I was reading Oracle 8 Tuning (Oracle series) I have noticed that the author(s) say that Redo Logs contain only committed information. Does anybody else have an opinion? Thanx. Meanwhile I think I am going to order Oracle 8 Architecture from bn or amazon :)