Cursor FOR Loop

From: Steffi <steffi_at_planet.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:31:50 +0200

I need Help in SQL, PL/SQL.

It's so stupid..I get no anwer!

My problem:
I have at first 2 If-Loops (this must be have a value) is this ok then I want to use a cursor but I get no result...my loops are so confused and I too :-(

Can anybody help my?? Perhaps in german?

IF a_name IS NULL THEN

ELSE IF a_street IS NULL THEN

ELSE
FOR crec IN clook LOOP <-- there is my semantic-error IF crec.nickname IS NOT NULL THEN
..
ELSE IF crec.nickname IS NULL THEN

Greetings Steffi Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 09:31:50 CDT