Re: Last Help!!!

From: Michael Smith <mds_at_teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 09:19:47 -0700

I don't know Mr. Couchman's URL, but if you are going to take the DBA exams, there are a couple of other books that are also useful. They are "EXAM CRAM Oracle DBA Test 1 and Test 2" and "EXAM CRAM Oracle DBA Test 3 and Test 4". The author for both is Michael Ault.

Occasionally, the information in the Exam Cram books conflicts with Couchman's book but it doesn't happen very often and the differences are minor. I would expect that the Oracle manuals can give the correct version of events in those situations.

I have passed the first four exams using these three books, without ever having worked with the Oracle database (although I have worked with others), so I'm sure you will find they contain everything you need to get certified.

HTH,
Michael